Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian grilled chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian grilled chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian grilled chicken recipe. To cook indonesian grilled chicken you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian grilled chicken:
- Take 1 of chicken, cut into 8 or as prefer (or fillet breast).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice for chicken.
- Take of A. blends with blender/FP till smooth.
- Take 5 of red chillies – cut.
- Use 5 of Thai/bird chillies.
- Get 5 of shallots (UK shallot is quite is big) – cut.
- You need 4-5 of garlic – cut.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of galangal mince (optional).
- Provide 6 of candlenuts (optional, can be subtitute w/ cashew nut).
- Use 1 tsp of knorr powder chicken stock (optional).
- Use 1 tsp of himalayan salt (add if need it).
- You need 1 tsp of white peppper.
- Provide 3 of tbp sweetener or sugar.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leave.
- Use 3 of bay leaves.
- Take 5 tbsp of kecap manis.
- Get 150 ml of water.
- Get 1 of lemon to squeeze.
Instructions to make Indonesian grilled chicken:
- Clean the chicken, marinate with lemon juice and a bit of salt for about 15 minutes. wash and dry..
- Turn the wok on high heat, put all the chicken, all the blends ingredients, kaffir and bay leaves and mix well till all corporated.Move the heat to medium. Add water, kecap manis, mix well. If possible, put the chicken with boned in the bottom of the wok..
- Now close the wok with lid on medium heat. leave this and check every 20-25 minutes. This should take about 45 minutes (3 time checking). When you check, try use spatula to scrap the bottom of the wok, making sure it does not stick. When the water reduce to half, dont close the wok. and let it simmer for another 20 minutes – or till no really thicken. sprinkle some lemon juice, and let it cool. do not throw the remaining sauce, keep this together with the chicken.
- You can put this in fridge and it will last about 3-4 days. you can also freeze it..
- When you want to serve, take it out and grill (or fry) them for about 15-20 minutes. I like to smear the chicken with the left over sauce during the grill..
If you find this Indonesian grilled chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.