Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup:
- Use of 26 oz container of chicken stock.
- You need of pre cut carrot slices.
- Prepare of stock celery cut up.
- Get of water.
- Get of or 3 uncooked boneless chicken breasts.
- You need of chicken flavored bouillon cubes.
- Provide of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare of no yolk egg noodles.
Instructions to make Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup:
- Put water, chicken stock, bouillon cubes, celery, carrots, salt, pepper and chicken breast in large slow cooker..
- Let cook on high for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove chicken and shread with a fork..
- Put chicken back in and add egg noodles. Let cook for about 20 more minutes on low..
- Serve and enjoy! :-).
If you find this Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.