Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect NZ Mussel baked with Garlic n Butter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best NZ Mussel baked with Garlic n Butter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to NZ Mussel baked with Garlic n Butter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nz mussel baked with garlic n butter recipe. You can have nz mussel baked with garlic n butter using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare NZ Mussel baked with Garlic n Butter:
- You need of Main.
- Provide 1 box of NZ Mussel.
- Provide 2 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 12 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parsley.
Instructions to make NZ Mussel baked with Garlic n Butter:
- This recipe can be adjusted up to your peferrence. I use half shell green NZ Mussel and if want more strong flavor add more garlic.
- Make sure all the mussel is clean put in rest. Pre heat the oven to 150'c.
- chop all the garlics, mince all the pasley. leave some big chunk if u want more texture..
- Mix butter with the rest ingr. before topped on the Mussel..
- I keep this most simple but u could added more e.g. pepper, paprika, cheese or bacon. no need for salt.
- Baked for 15 mins. with 200'c or until you smell the garlic and the mussel look tender. Mussel will loose their juice if baked too long..
- I use the ingr. to make Garlic bread too! Enjoy.
If you find this NZ Mussel baked with Garlic n Butter recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.