Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Garlic Pasta with Mussels recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Pasta with Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Pasta with Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic pasta with mussels recipe. You can have garlic pasta with mussels using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Pasta with Mussels:
- You need of PanaPesca Cooked Mussel Meat.
- Provide of small onion diced.
- Use of Ronzoni Garden Delight spaghetti pasta.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Provide of butter.
- Get of medium garden tomato, diced (remove seeds and water first).
- Use of chopped garlic.
Steps to make Garlic Pasta with Mussels:
- In 4 quart pot cook the pasta mix according to package directions for 6 minutes..
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the onions, garlic and parsley in the butter until clear..
- Drain the pasta and add back to pot adding the cooked onions, garlic, parsley. Stir in the thawed cooked mussel meat and continue for 3 minutes (or until mussels are heated to liking) of cooking the pasta mix..
- Divide into 4 serving dishes and top with the chopped tomato and garnish with chopped parsley..
If you find this Garlic Pasta with Mussels recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.