Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma recipe. To cook shawarma you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shawarma:
- You need of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Beef.
- Prepare of Shawarma bread.
- You need of small size of cabbage.
- Prepare of medium size carrot.
- Get of Hotdog.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Ketchup.
- You need of Red grinded pepper.
- Take of For the chicken/beef marinade.
- Take of tspn thyme.
- Take of tspn curry.
- Use of know chicken cube.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt (pinch).
- Get of oil.
Instructions to make Shawarma:
- First thing first boil your chicken/ beef and when ready add your marinade ingredients In a bowl…store it for 2 to 3 hours so it will taste more better..While waiting for your marinated chicken/beef in the space of 2 to 3 hours… Cut your cabbage and carrot into thin slices and set aside…get a bowl and mix your mayonnaise and ketchup and add liquid peak milk to it so it will be sweeter…and make sure it is stired very well to have a great mayoketch spread.. After that mix your cabbage,.
- Carrot, and mayoketch spread and keep it in freezer,.
- When it's 2hours already or more you get your fry pan add oil and put ur marinated chicken/beef and your chicken Franks inside and stir for 2mins with high heat…We getting to the interesting part of it…get an aluminum foil and spread it on a clean table…put your shawarma bread on top of the foil and cut it in two equal sizes..place one of it horizontal and the other vertical and pull the vertical one down a little for easy fold..After that spread the mixed cabbage,.
- And carrot with the mayoketch spread on the vertical bread..add your marinated chicken and Franks on it and fold the bread together with your aluminum foil. To form a rectangular shape…Since most people don't have the machine or sandwich marker for the shawarma….Congrats one the word called IMPROVISATION…You can use non sticking fry pan for it also by placing the wrapped shawarma inside and heat it for 3mins..1.5mins on both side..make sure you beat and check it if it's hard to give it t.
- To give it the crunchiness, your delicious and yummy shawarma is ready go down..
- Best enjoy.
If you find this Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.