Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma recipe. To cook shawarma you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shawarma:
- You need 2-3 of Shawarma bread.
- You need 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- You need as required of Butter.
- Take of For chicken (Marination).
- Get 250 grams of chicken.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of tandoori powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of curd.
- Use as required of Oil for frying (chicken).
Instructions to make Shawarma:
- Marinate chicken at least for 1 hour…. Then deep fry chicken and roast on high flame…. Then cut roughly.
- Apply butter on both sides of shawarma bread and cook both side for 2 minutes…. Add chilli flake into mayonnaise and spread it over bread and add chicken…. Your shawarma is ready to serve…. For better taste add more mayonnaise.
If you find this Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.