Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe. You can cook easy soup can be made into stew as well using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook easy soup can be made into stew as well:
- Provide of Main ingrediants.
- Provide 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 large of chopped onions.
- Take 1 1/2 kg of chicken breast cleaned and cut into chunks or squares.
- Take 2 pinch of salt and chicken spices. I usually add mixed herb spices as well for extra flavour.
- Use 1 of packet of chicken and noodle soup. Knorr is usually the best.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Provide 2 large of carrots unpealed and cut into thick pieces.
- Provide 3 medium of sized potatoes unpealed cut into equal portions.
- Provide 1 of packet of baby corn.
- Take 1 cup of frozen mixed veg prefferably something with green beans and broccoli.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded cabbage (optional).
- Prepare of Optional Side Serves.
- Use 1 of white or brown rice with the stew.
- Prepare 4 large of fresh breadrolls wholewheat usually does the trick.
- Use 1 medium of sized pumpkin unpealed and grilled in oven.
Instructions to make easy soup can be made into stew as well:
- heat stove to around medium heat. Add the chopped onions. Brown the onions till light golden brown colour.
- add the chicken cubes along with the salt and mixed spices of your choice.
- cook for around 10 -15 minutes or until chicken is white in colour.
- mix the cup of soup with warm – boiling water. Add to pot. Stir and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- add around 1 litre of boiling water, along with your potatoes carrots and corn. Add the mixed veg once carrots are semi soft as the mixed veg cook quickly.
- Taste your food. The vegetables soak up the spices and salt if u feel it needs more seasoning add some more.
- Make sure to cover with the lid as this allows the flavour to be sealed in. allow to boil for 45 minutes or until the potatoes and vegetables have softened.
- if you wish to eat this as a stew, lessen the amount of water u add. Once fully cooked mix 1 – 2 tablespoon of corn flower into 1 tablespoon of cold water and add to the soup to thicken. Best served on fluffy white rice.
- Soup is best served with warm bread rolls, lightly buttered with margerine. Amazing to eat the following day as left overs.
- with this I made it into a stew served with roasted pumpkin.
- pumpkin chopped into squares. Baked in the oven at 180°F. Add 2 teaspoons drizzled olive oil. 2 teaspoons sugar. 1 teaspoon salt and spices. Turn regularly to avoid over cooking or burning.
If you find this easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.