Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Shawarma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma recipe. To cook chicken shawarma you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Shawarma:
- Get of bone less chicken.
- Prepare of curd.
- Take of Butter.
- Take of tandoori masala.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Take of Dhaniya jeera(Coriander cumin) powder.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- Take of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Maida /all- purpose flour.
- Provide of dry yeast.
- Use of Mix Veggies ( carrot, cabbage, and cucumber).
- Take of vinegar.
- Take of mayonnaise.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- You need of Tomato sauce for spreading.
Steps to make Chicken Shawarma:
- Take a bowl add maida, salt and dry yeast. Dein add warm water and knead a dough. Put wet cloth and give rest for 2 hours..
- Now for salad take a bowl of veggies, add salt and vinegar. Asd half of water and mix it well..
- Now mayonnaise spread.. take a bowl add half cup curd, 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 tbsp of red chilli powder and 1 tbsp of black pepper and mix it well..
- Now take chicken wash and clean it properly. Now marinate with curd and massalas and ginger garlic paste. Keep in fridge for 2 to 3 hours for marinating..
- Now take a pan and add butter and fry the chicken..
- Now make rotis and apply oil fry both sides while cookin it likwe do in parathas..
- Now take roti, spread tomato sauce dein mayonnaise dip, dein put veggies and chicken pieces. Fold the rotis and serve it.
If you find this Chicken Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.