Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pohe (Indian Style Flattened Rice Recipe)A Popular Breakfast In Western India recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pohe (Indian Style Flattened Rice Recipe)A Popular Breakfast In Western India recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pohe (indian style flattened rice recipe)a popular breakfast in western india recipe. To cook pohe (indian style flattened rice recipe)a popular breakfast in western india you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pohe (Indian Style Flattened Rice Recipe)A Popular Breakfast In Western India:
- Use 2 cups of Poha Rice or Flattened or Chire.
- Get 2 of Onions ( chopped).
- Get 2 of Green Chillies (chopped).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 4 tablespoons of Peanuts.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger – (minced).
- You need 5 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 / 2 teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coriander Leaves (chopped).
- Use 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Pohe (Indian Style Flattened Rice Recipe)A Popular Breakfast In Western India:
- Put the poha in a big colander and rinse it two or three times under running water. Poha should not be mashed..
- Heat oil in a pan, add Peanuts, fry until light brown and crunchy.Remove Peanuts from pan and keep aside..
- Add minced ginger into the remaining oil, add mustard seeds and when they splutter add curry leaves.Saute for a minute then add chopped onions and green chillies, fry for some times.Add pohe or flattened rice and mix well..
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix and sauté for two minutes..
- Add fried Peanuts and cook till poha is heated through.Add lemon juice and mix..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with a cup of hot ginger tea..
If you find this Pohe (Indian Style Flattened Rice Recipe)A Popular Breakfast In Western India recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.