Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely buy a lot of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker potato & smoked sausage soup recipe. You can have slow cooker potato & smoked sausage soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup:
- Get of diced frozen hash browns.
- Provide of box chicken stock.
- Get of cream of chicken soup.
- Provide of box cream cheese.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese (optional).
- Take of Salt, pepper, Sage, basil.
- Get of smoked sausage kielbasa.
Steps to make Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup:
- Slice sausage into coins and cut the coins in half.
- In a sauté pan cook the sausage until heated and brown and set aside.
- In the slow cooker mix together everything EXCEPT cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Allow to cook on low for 7-8hrs or on high 3-4hrs..
- Periodically season to taste as desired.
- One hour before serving cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to the soup.
- Mix to make sure all cream cheese has melted.
- Serve topped with cheddar cheese and enjoy!! ❤️.
If you find this Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.