Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese choupsuey recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese choupsuey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese choupsuey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese choupsuey recipe. You can have chinese choupsuey using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese choupsuey:
- Prepare of hakka noodles.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of oil.
- You need of cabbage thinly sliced.
- Take of medium carrot thinly sliced.
- Use of medium onion sliced.
- Take of small capsicum thinly sliced.
- Use of oil.
- Provide of Schezwan sauce.
- Use of tomato ketchup.
- Use of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of corn flour.
- Prepare of water.
Steps to make Chinese choupsuey:
- First, in a wok add two cups water and little salt add 1 tsp oil and boil it. When water is boiling add noodles and cook for 3 minutes. Then strain it and keep aside..
- Heat a pan add 1tbsp oil then add boiled noodles.arrange it in between the pan with a ladle.pan fry for two minutes then flip it carefully add 1 tbsp oil to fry on other side.then transfer into a bowl..
- Now take a wok or pan add 2 tbsp oil heat it then add cabbage, capsicum,carrot and onion.toss them 2 minutes on high flame.then add Schezwan sauce and tomato ketchup. Add 1 cup water mix well. Take corn flour add water and make a slurry then add this into pan.add salt as taste, sprinkle chilli flakes and pepper powder.mix well.
- When it comes a boil turn off the flame.quickly transfer this veggies sauce into the noodles bowl and serve hot..
If you find this Chinese choupsuey recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.