Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled spicy chicken breast recipe. You can have grilled spicy chicken breast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast:
- Prepare 200 Gms of Chicken Breast (boneless).
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger & Garlic Paste.
- Get pinch of Salt,.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Use pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of White Vinegar.
Instructions to make Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast:
- Slice the chicken breast into two equal parts. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and whisk to mix..
- Heat your grill to 300°..
- Add in the two pieces of chicken breast and fold in gently to mix with the marinade. Set aside for around 4 minutes to absorb the marinade..
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill and grill each side 2 minutes turning the other side. Make sure it attains that golden brown colour and its cooked in the inner part. Serve with a Hot Lemon Gravy on the side..
- Check on my next recipe for the Hot Lemon Gravy.
If you find this Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.