Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Grilled Chicken (Homemade) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Chicken (Homemade) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Chicken (Homemade) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken (homemade) recipe. You can have grilled chicken (homemade) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Chicken (Homemade):
- Use of Chicken Breast or any boneless chicken.
- Provide of Curd.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Chilli powder(you can also add Kashmiri Chilli powder).
- Get of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Garam Masala.
- Use of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Oil-.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken (Homemade):
- In a bowl add curd, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste and salt. Mix well..
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces. Pork the Chicken with a fork on all sides..
- Add the chicken to the masala and coat well. Cover with a lid and marinate for 2 hours..
- Pre heat the grill pan. Brush with some oil..
- Once it's hot place the chicken pieces seperately. Keep the flame high. Let it cook for 3 mins..
- Turn the chicken to other side and let it cook for another 3 mins..
- Then keep the flame in medium low and brush the chicken with some oil on both sides. Cook the chicken on both sides for 5 mins..
- Check with the fork if the chicken is cooked. Transfer to a plate..
- Now it's ready to serve. Squeeze some lemon juice on it and enjoy..
If you find this Grilled Chicken (Homemade) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.