Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for ONIGIRI (Japanese dish in Indian style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ONIGIRI (Japanese dish in Indian style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ONIGIRI (Japanese dish in Indian style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onigiri (japanese dish in indian style) recipe. You can cook onigiri (japanese dish in indian style) using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook ONIGIRI (Japanese dish in Indian style):
- Use of Japanese rice soaked half an hour.
- Get of tomatoes.
- Prepare of ginger.
- You need of garlic.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Chaat masala.
- Get of Red chilli powder.
- Use of Garam masala.
- Get of Coconut grated.
- Prepare of avocado.
- Get of mustard seeds.
- Use of cumin seeds.
- Get of green chilli.
- Use of sesame seeds.
- Use of hung curd.
- You need of vinegar.
- Use of Few basil.
Steps to make ONIGIRI (Japanese dish in Indian style):
- First here are so many ingredients so if I forget to mention any one sorry about that..
- First soak the rice for half an hour then take a pan.put 1 tsp butter or oil and add cumin and mustard seeds.then add 1 tbsp salt and half tbsp black pepper and sesame seeds..
- Cook by adding 1 and half cup water and cover the utensil.cook at medium flame and when you see small holes just turn off the gas and keep it on steam..
- For red ginger garlic chutney=blend tomatoes+1tsp salt and chaat masala+ginger and garlic.blend smooth.chutney is ready.
- For green side dish is avocado coconut cream=blend 1tsp salt+1 avocado chopped +3 to 4 basil leaves+1 cup grated coconut+1 cup hung curd+tsp garam masala +1tsp black pepper +1tsp red chilli powder +1tsp vinegar +1tsp mustard seeds. Blend smooth and yumm cream is ready.
- Everything is ready serve by decorating in any style like I showed.
If you find this ONIGIRI (Japanese dish in Indian style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.