Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup recipe. To make potato soup you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Soup:
- Get of medium sized potatoes peeled and sliced (diced).
- Take of butter.
- Get of onion (diced).
- Use of Green onion(chopped).
- You need of garlic gloves (smashed).
- Take of creamy milk.
- Provide of white pepper.
- Provide of 7 spices.
- Provide of home-made chicken stock or vegetable stock.
- Use of Salt (to taste).
- Provide of For decoration.
- Prepare of Cheddar chesse.
- You need of chopped parsely.
Steps to make Potato Soup:
- Cut your potatoes into pieces no larger than 3/4 and try to keep them around the same size so that they cook at the same time..
- In a stock pan saute the onion, green onion and smashed garlic until tender..
- Stir in the potatoes fry very well.
- Add Salt, pepper and 7 spices.
- Gradually add heavy cream. Bring to boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the vegetable stock until soup is desired consistency.
- Cover the pot until the potato becomes tender.
- After that, blend the soup depending on how thick we prefer the soup to be.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese and parsley on top and serve..
- Made by: dandoun kabbara.
If you find this Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.