Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons recipe. You can have chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons:
- Provide of fresh mussels.
- Get of cooked chickpeas.
- You need of Chopped carrots onions and celery.
- Prepare of hot fish stock.
- Use of passata sauce.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Bread for croutons.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons:
- Clean mussels. Put in a large pot without water or oil. Put lid on and turn on the heat. when they release their water and open, remove from heat and set a side to cool. Shell them saving 2 per person for decorating.
- Cook onions, carrots and celery in some oil. After a few minutes add the drained chickpeas. Cook for a min or two. Add stock and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Add passata sauce and simmer for another few minutes. Remove about half the sauce and whizz up using a hand blender. Put back in the pot. Stir and add more stock or water to your liking..
- Turn on the oven and chop the bread into small cubes. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 6-7 mins at 200. Meanwhile, add mussels to soup and heat through. Serve in a bowl with croutons on top 😁.
If you find this Chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.