Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably buy many food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma recipe. To make chicken shawarma you need 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Shawarma:
- Use of shawarma bread.
- Provide of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Get of Chicken breast.
- Use of Seasonings.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Take of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Ketchup.
Steps to make Chicken Shawarma:
- Pour seasonings into chicken breast and leave to marinate for 10-15 mins.
- Shred cabbage and carrots into a bowl and keep aside.
- Mix mayonnaise and tomato ketchup in a bowl and keep aside.
- By now the chicken breast must have been fully coated with the seasonings.
- Add a little vegetable oil or you can use a cooking spray and spray on your cooking pan.
- Pour the marinated chicken and fry till fully cooked.
- After frying the children, set aside and cut into shredded pieces.
- With a little oil, fry sausage for 6-8 minutes or you can grill.
- Mix the carrots and cabbage in a bowl and pour in the mayonnaise and ketchup and mix them all together.
- For the shawara bread, pick-up a slice and gently open it to make two slices.
- Spread some mayonnaise and ketchup mixture generously on one slice, then add some amount of the shredded chicken, mixed cabbage, carrots and sausage.
- Gently fold the wrap over the fillings until it is completely rolled (You have to be very gentle on this part).
- Then gently move it to the edge of the second wrap and roll it all up, this will prevent any fall-out.
- Warm up in a pan, it also helps to seal the edges.
- And Ta-da you are done.
If you find this Chicken Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.