Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Best Ever Quesadilla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Ever Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Ever Quesadilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best ever quesadilla recipe. You can cook best ever quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best Ever Quesadilla:
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- Provide of Tortillas.
- Provide of Bacon.
- Get of Jalapenos (fresh).
- Get of Scallions (fresh).
- Take of Tomatoes.
- Provide of Cheddar Jack Cheese (half cheddar and half monterey jack).
- Provide of Sour Cream.
- Get of Salsa.
Instructions to make Best Ever Quesadilla:
- Cook chicken, let cool, then dice it and add to a bowl..
- Cook bacon crispy, let cool..
- Slice scallions and jalapenos and add to bowl with chicken..
- Dice tomatoes and add to bowl with chicken..
- When bacon is cool, crumble and add to bowl with chicken..
- Mix chicken, peppers, scallions, tomatoes, and bacon..
- Pre heat grill to medium heat..
- Add chicken mixture over half of the tortillas, cover with the cheese, then fold other half over..
- Do the same to the other 3 tortillas..
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side..
- Serve with sour cream and salsa..
If you find this Best Ever Quesadilla recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.