Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tropical-spiced grilled chicken breast recipe. To make tropical-spiced grilled chicken breast you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast:
- Provide of large boneless skinless chicken breasts, rinsed, and patted dry.
- Get of vegetable or olive oil.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of For the rub:.
- Get of dark brown sugar.
- Get of salt.
- Take of black pepper.
- Prepare of ground coriander.
- Take of dried thyme.
- Take of paprika.
- Take of onion powder.
- Prepare of ground allspice.
- Provide of ground cinnamon.
- Use of For the sauce:.
- Use of salted butter.
- Take of dark rum.
- Provide of packed dark brown sugar.
- Use of can crush pineapple bits with juice.
- Use of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- You need of For the garnish:.
- Provide of pineapple, peeled, cored, cut in 1” thick slices.
- Prepare of scallions (green onions), chopped for garnish.
Instructions to make Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast:
- Place chicken breasts on a platter with raised sides and cover the breasts with oil. Rub both sides with garlic. In a small bowl, mix the dry rub ingredients with a spoon. Dust both sides of the chicken breasts and gently rub the spices against the meat. Lightly cover the chicken with a towel and refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- In a small saucepan, add the butter, rum, brown sugar, can of pineapple bits (with juice), and Worcestershire sauce. Add a dash of red pepper flakes. Bring to a mild boil over medium-high heat and continue to stir and heat for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow this to cool and thicken for 30 minutes..
- Prepare outdoor grill. One side of the grill should be high, other side medium. Clean the grates with a wire brush and coat well with vegetable oil using a balled paper towel or aluminum foil..
- Adjust the high heat side down to “medium,” with the other grilling surface to “low.” Place the “thickest” part of the breast over the “medium” heat side of the grill on a 45˚ angle to the grate. [Facing 10 on a clock].
- Grill for 5 minutes (if more than 1” thick). Turn the chicken over and grill for another 4-5 minutes in the same direction or position..
- Turn the chicken over once again (this time facing 2 on a clock). Medium heat on the thicker side of the meat. This may require adjusting the flame on a gas grill or moving the grate around on a charcoal grill..
- Brush the sauce over the chicken breasts very thick and grill for 2 minutes. Turn the breasts over, keeping within the same direction and brush more sauce on top. Grill for another 2 minutes. Place the chicken on a serving platter and add more sauce. Set aside..
- Place the pineapple slices on the grill and cook on both sides for 4 minutes using the sauce. When done, place the slices on a small plate and move them to a cutting board. Slice up the rings into 1” pieces..
- Place the chicken breasts on individual plates, add the pineapple pieces, and top this with chopped scallions. Serve with your favorite rice mixture. [Pictured, black beans and rice].
If you find this Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.