Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Potato Fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Potato Fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy potato fingers recipe. You can cook crispy potato fingers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy Potato Fingers:
- You need of potatoes boiled & mashed.
- Prepare of rava roasted.
- Provide of curd / yogurt.
- Provide of chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of chaat masala.
- You need of black pepper, crushed.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of corn flour.
- Take of oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Crispy Potato Fingers:
- Mix roasted rava and curd and let it soak for 15 minutes..
- Add mashed potato, chilli, ginger paste, chaat masala, pepper powder and salt combine well to form a dough..
- Now grease hands, take a small ball sized dough and make a cylindrical shape to a finger length..
- Roll in corn flour to get extra firmness and crispiness..
- Deep fry in hot oil on a medium flame stir occasionally till the potato fingers turn crispy and golden brown..
- Drain over a kitchen towel to absorb excess Serve hot and crispy potato fingers with mint coriander chutney.
If you find this Crispy Potato Fingers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.