Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brown rice with mushrooms and mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown rice with mushrooms and mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brown rice with mushrooms and mussels recipe. To cook brown rice with mushrooms and mussels you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brown rice with mushrooms and mussels:
- Provide of Brown basmatti rice (uncooked).
- Provide of Fresh or frozen mussels.
- Provide of Mushrooms.
- Provide of White wine.
- Use of garlic clove.
- You need of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Olive oil (divided).
- Use of Butter.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Take of Sauce.
- Take of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get of sriracha.
- Provide of Ginger.
- Take of Arrowroot starch(added at the end).
Instructions to make Brown rice with mushrooms and mussels:
- Start by boiling some water. Add 10ml of olive oil, turmeric and salt. Add 100g brown basmatti rice and cook for 20 mins or until ready. Prepare the sauce by adding soy sauce, sriracha and grated ginger(just a bit for taste). Leave it aside for now..
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Add the other 10ml of olive oil and the butter. Now add the already chopped mushrooms and saute for 3-5 mins. Deglaze the skillet with the white wine and then add the mussels. Add oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Saute for another 5-6 mins or until the wine has almost evaporated..
- Lower the heat to medium-low. Finish prepping the sauce by adding some water and 1 tsp of arrowroot starch. Whisk together..
- Drain the rice and mix together in the skillet with the mushrooms and mussels. Set the mixture to one side of the skillet and add the sauce. Let it sit for a couple of minutes. Once it starts boiling, quickly fold everything together..
- Bon appétit!.
If you find this Brown rice with mushrooms and mussels recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.