Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Samosas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese samosas recipe. To make chinese samosas you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Samosas:
- Provide of cabbage shredded.
- Take of green capsicum(pepper), thinly sliced.
- Provide of carrot, shredded.
- Take of French beans, finely chopped.
- Provide of corn 🌽 kernels.
- You need of Oil 🛢️.
- Provide of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of ginger, finely chopped.
- Prepare of green chillies chopped.
- You need of + 1/2 tsp Salt.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- Get of schezwan sauce.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Prepare of white vinegar.
- Prepare of red chilli sauce.
- Use of Filo sheets.
- You need of all purpose flour.
Instructions to make Chinese Samosas:
- Take cabbage, carrot and thinly sliced green peppers in a bowl. Sprinkle about half tsp salt and mix them with hands. Rest them for 15-20 mins..
- Transfer them to a cheese cloth and press the mixture firmly to remove all the juices all..
- Heat some oil in a wok, add the ginger garlic and green chillies and cook for 1-2 mins..
- Add in the French beans, corn kernels and the cabbage, carrot, pepper mix..
- Cook them together for 3-4 mins till most of the moisture is gone and the vegetables are half cooked. Don't over cook them..
- Add in all the sauces in the veggies and give them a mix on high heat for 1-2 mins. Remove it in a separate bowl to cool off..
- In a small bowl, take 2 tbsp all purpose flour and add in 2-3 tbsp water to form a thick paste..
- Take Filo sheets and cut them in to 1.5-2 inch thick strips. Apply the flour paste in the center of one strip and create cross pattern. Add about 1 tbsp of the filling in the center..
- Close the filling with getting the bottom strip up together and applying the flour paste in between as glue..
- Heat oil in a wok and fry them till golden brown. Serve them with sweet chilli sauce or schezwan sauce..
If you find this Chinese Samosas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.