Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Fried mussels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Fried mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Fried mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy fried mussels recipe. You can cook spicy fried mussels using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Fried mussels:
- You need of Enough fresh mussels for everyone.
- Provide of Stale bread (quantity depends on how many mussels you're making).
- Use of garlic.
- Use of Dried chilli (optional).
- Take of Fresh parsley.
- Use of salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Spicy Fried mussels:
- Put bread, garlic and parsley in a chopper or food processor. Whizz up until you get breadcrumbs, add chilli at this point if using. Add an egg, mix up well using a fork. Set a side.
- Clean mussels, remove beard. Put in a large pan with no oil or water. Turn on the heat to medium, cover and cook for 2 mins or so until they just start to open. Drain and set a side to cool.
- Stuff each mussel with about a spoonful of breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in batches for about 3 mins until nice and brown.
- Serve and enjoy :).
If you find this Spicy Fried mussels recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.