Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Appam with garlic chutney recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Appam with garlic chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Appam with garlic chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to appam with garlic chutney recipe. To cook appam with garlic chutney you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Appam with garlic chutney:
- Get 1 cup of sooji.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled and mashed potato.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam maslaa.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic chutney.
- Use 1 tsp of chat masala.
Steps to make Appam with garlic chutney:
- Heat pan and add 1 tsp oil..
- Add sooji and 1 cup water..
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes and add salt..
- Mix well and them it be cool..
- Once sooji mixture cools Knead well again and again..
- Add potato, green chilli and garam masala and chat masala..
- Mix it very well..
- Heat appam pan and add oil..
- Make a ball and put in to it..
- Cook both side and serve with garlic chutney..
If you find this Appam with garlic chutney recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.