Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Candy coated meringue walnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candy coated meringue walnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to candy coated meringue walnuts recipe. To cook candy coated meringue walnuts you only need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Candy coated meringue walnuts:
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Take 2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 2 lb of walnuts (halves or large pieces).
- Take 1 stick of butter.
Steps to make Candy coated meringue walnuts:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Melt one stick of butter on a large non stick baking sheet with sides. Sheet needs to be large enough for nuts to be in a single layer.
- Beat egg whites till stiff peaks form.
- Fold in brown sugar.
- Gently fold in nuts till coated..
- Spread in single layer on baking sheet..
- Every 15 minutes, flip nuts over. Repeat for 60 to 75 minutes, turning every 15 minutes. Butter will eventually absorb and nuts will be coated..
- Allow to cool fully before putting in an airtight container..
If you find this Candy coated meringue walnuts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.