Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shawarma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma recipe. To make shawarma you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shawarma:
- Provide of Shawarma bread.
- You need 6 cups of flour.
- You need 1 spoon of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Use 2 tbs of yeast.
- Provide of Fillings.
- Get of Chicken.
- Prepare of Green and red pepper.
- Use of Scotch bunnet.
- Get of Spices.
- Take of Oil.
- Provide of Cabbage.
- Take of Carrot.
- Use of Ketchup.
- Provide of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Shawarma:
- Measure flour in a bowl and add salt, oil, active yeast (put warm water into d Yeast & sugar and allow to rise for 5 minutes), make a non sticky dough, cover it with a clean towel or leather and allow to rise for half an hour.
- Knight the dough on a clean surface, roll it and get a circle shape, heat both side on a pan and keep in a warmer before use.
- Stir fry the chicken, add sliced green and red pepper, scotch bunnet, onions & spices.
- Slice the cabbage, cut the carrot and stir fry it, mix and add some spices.
- Mix mayonnaise and ketchup in bowl abd spread on the bread.
- Put the toppings and roll it, heat both sides on a pan.
If you find this Shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.