Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Single Serving Red Potato Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Single Serving Red Potato Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to single serving red potato mash recipe. You can have single serving red potato mash using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Single Serving Red Potato Mash:
- Use of medium red potatoes.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of milk.
- Get of small red onion (chopped).
- Prepare of garlic olive oil.
- You need of roasted red bell pepper (chopped).
- You need of water (for boiling).
- Prepare of chopped parsley (optional for garnish).
Steps to make Single Serving Red Potato Mash:
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Cut the potatoes in cubes and boil them with the pinch of salt until they are "fork tender"..
- In a pan add the garlic olive oil and sauté the red onion until tender….
- When the potatoes are done remove them from the water and mash them with the milk until soft and creamy…mix in the onions and the red pepper…garnish them with the parsley and enjoy….
- Feel free to add cheese, sauce or any dressing if you like…either way they are good….
If you find this Single Serving Red Potato Mash recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.