Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot smoked sausage and noodles recipe. To make one pot smoked sausage and noodles you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles:
- Prepare of smoked sausage (14 ounce).
- Take of Olive oil.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- Get of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Get of black pepper.
- Get of oregano.
- Use of parsley flakes.
- You need of Sazon (sin achiote).
- Provide of crushed red pepper.
- You need of low sodium beef broth.
- Provide of wide egg noodles.
- Use of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take of Rotel diced tomatoes & green Chilies.
Instructions to make One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot…….
- Sauté your sliced onion and green pepper in olive oil until tender, add in your minced garlic……..
- Slice your smoked sausage into coins, sauté with your veggies until sausages are slightly browned…….
- Add in your black pepper, oregano, parsley flakes, Sazon and crushed red pepper, sauté for several minutes…….
- Add into pot your beef broth and egg noodles, cover and boil for about 5 minutes or until noodles are slightly tender……stir gently…….
- Next add in your cream of mushroom soup and Rotel tomatoes, cover and cook on low heat until noodles are tender, about 10 minutes or less, stirring occasionally……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.