Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pleasant Peppermint Meringue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pleasant Peppermint Meringue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pleasant peppermint meringue recipe. To cook pleasant peppermint meringue you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pleasant Peppermint Meringue:
- Provide of sugar.
- Get of light corn syrup.
- Get of large egg whites.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- You need of peppermint extract.
- Use of crushed candy canes, plus more for topping.
Steps to make Pleasant Peppermint Meringue:
- Fill a medium saucepan with 1 to 2 inches of water and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat..
- Combine the sugar, corn syrup,egg whites, 2 tablespoons water and the salt in a heatproof bowl and set over the saucepan (do not let the bowl touch the water)..
- Whisk until the sugar dissolves and the mixture registers 165 degrees F on a candy thermometer, about 8 minutes..
- Remove the bowl from the pan and beat with a mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form, about 5 minutes..
- Increase the mixer speed to high and beat until fluffy and cool, about 4 more minutes..
- Add the vanilla and peppermint extracts and beat until combined, 1 more minute..
If you find this Pleasant Peppermint Meringue recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.