Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ugly Smoked Sausage Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ugly Smoked Sausage Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ugly smoked sausage casserole recipe. To make ugly smoked sausage casserole you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ugly Smoked Sausage Casserole:
- Get 1 (12 oz) of beef smoked sausage "rope".
- Get 1 (14.5 oz) of can stewed tomatoes.
- Use 1 of large yellow onion.
- Take 2 of small zucchini.
- Provide 2 of small to medium yellow squash.
- Use 8 oz of mushrooms (white button or cremini).
- Use 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of yellow corn meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1-1 1/2 tsp of salt (start with 1, adjust to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Ugly Smoked Sausage Casserole:
- Prep: Cut sausage, zucchini, and yellow squash in half lengthwise, then slice to 1/2"thick slices. Clean and quarter mushrooms. Chop onion to 1/2" pieces. Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Melt butter in a large, deep sided sautée pan over medium heat. Add all ingredients prepped in step 1. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until veggies begin to just soften, stirring often. About 10 minutes..
- Add tomatoes with juices. Use spoon to break up some of the tomato slices into smaller pieces. Stir in water. Simmer 5 more minutes..
- Turn off heat. Combine corn meal and flour in a medium bowl. Add to veggie mixture. Stir to combine. It will look gloppy and pastey. This is good. Lol.
- Press mixture into a greased 9×13" casserole. Bake uncovered 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Let sit 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy..
If you find this Ugly Smoked Sausage Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.