Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to joy's own version of sauted mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe. To cook joy's own version of sauted mussels with seaweeds toppings you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings:
- Take of kilo mussels.
- Prepare of Ginger (cut into strips).
- Prepare of Fresh Tomatoes.
- Get of Green long chilli pepper (3pcs).
- Use of Onion (minced).
- Use of cooking oil.
- Get of Garlic (minced).
- You need of magic sarap (1 small sachet).
- Prepare of Spring onion (for toppings).
- Get of Seaweeds (for toppings).
- Get of spinach (can use petchay also).
Steps to make Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings:
- Prepare the ingredients…
- Wash the mussels with water.
- Add the 2 tablespoon of oil to the heated pan.
- Saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Then add the mussels and saute a little and add 2 cups of water then add the long chilli pepper, ginger and the spinach, let it simmer for 5 minutes or it depends on how the mussels u wanted to be cooked (ako kasi gusto ko lutong luto ang mussels😀) then season it w/ magic sarap and when the mussels shells opened already so it means it's already cooked so remove it from the pan and transfer to a bowl for serving 😋 and add some sliced fresh tomatoes and seaweeds for toppings and charan lafang nah😂.
If you find this Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.