Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect cheesy mussels recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect cheesy mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to cheesy mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy mussels recipe. To make cheesy mussels you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook cheesy mussels:
- Prepare of ingredient.
- You need 20 of mussels.
- You need 1 of chedder cheese.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chillie powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of seasame oil.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of thinely chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black soy sauce.
Instructions to make cheesy mussels:
- wash the mussels in salt to take out the fishy smell.
- after rinse of mussels, open the mussels abit so that you pour the sauce in it.
- take a bowl for marination.
- mix the seasame oil,chillie powder,garlic,black soy sauce and oyster sauce togather.
- once sauce is mix, take a spoon and put the sauce in all the mussels.
- after pourin the sauce in all de mussels, put the chedder cheese on the mussels.
- pre heat oven for 180°F.
- bake it for 8 to 10 mins.
If you find this cheesy mussels recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.