Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mutton dum biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton dum biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton dum biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton dum biryani recipe. To cook mutton dum biryani you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton dum biryani:
- You need of basmati rice (India gate).
- Take of mutton.
- Provide of curd thick Greek youghut.
- You need of onions fried.
- Provide of Pure Ghee for dum layering.
- Get of Oil for cooking.
- Use of Lime juice.
- Use of Freshly ground Garam masala powder and for the marination of mutton.
- Get of Red chilli.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Green chilies.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of nutmeg.
- Prepare of maze nut.
- Use of Saffron milk.
- Provide of yellow food colour.
- You need of orange and red food color (optional).
- Get of Mint & coriander leaves for marination & garnishing.
- Take of Cinnamon sticks.
- Use of cloves.
- Get of cardamoms.
- You need of shahi zeera.
Instructions to make Mutton dum biryani:
- Wash & soak rice for about 2 hours for better results or at least 1 hour..
- Chop & fry onions till golden brown and set aside..
- Wash & marinate the mutton keep all ingredients mentioned above with fried onions leaving some for garnishing so that you can pop everything easily & marinate it for almost same time like wise for the rice it’s 1 hour covered with a cling warp or lid..
- While you cook rice make sure it’s cooked only 60-70 % then strain the water..
- Now in another wok add fried onion oil add the marinated mutton then add in the rice layer then garnish it with ghee, saffron milk, coriander & mint leaves, fried onions lastly sprinkle pinch of Garam masala powder cover the lid well..
- Set it on stove for 10 minutes on high flame Burner then 15 -20 minutes on low flame burner just check if no water is left & rice is cooked well cover it & let it settle for 10 minutes..
- Then serve the hot & delicious mutton dum biryani enjoy the weekend…!!.
If you find this Mutton dum biryani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.