Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fig Meringue Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig Meringue Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fig meringue tart recipe. You can cook fig meringue tart using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fig Meringue Tart:
- Provide of Tart crust.
- Use of ●Butter.
- Prepare of ●Powdered sugar.
- You need of ●Egg yolk.
- Take of ●Vanilla extract.
- Use of ●Cake flour.
- Prepare of Almond meringue.
- Get of ○Egg white.
- Provide of ○Sugar.
- Take of ○Almond flour.
- Prepare of ○Powdered sugar.
- Prepare of ○Cake flour.
- Use of Apricot jam.
- Take of Figs.
- Take of Powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Fig Meringue Tart:
- Mix the room temperature butter with the sugar well until it becomes whitish, then mix in the egg yolk. Mix in the vanilla essence..
- Sift in the cake flour, then stir it until the flouriness is gone. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Use the palm of your hand to flatten the chilled tart dough, then use a rolling pin to flatten it to a 5 mm thickness. Make the size a little bigger than your tart pan..
- Lay the pie dough in the tart pan and cut off any excess. Use a fork to pierce holes in the crust, then bake it at 180°C for about 20 minutes..
- Peel the figs, then cut them into 8 vertical pieces..
- Coat the chilled tart crust with jam, then set aside some fig slices for topping the tart. Line the tart with the remaining fig slices..
- Beat the egg whites until they form very soft peaks, then add the sugar and beat until stiffer peaks form. Sift in the dry ingredients and mix it in..
- Put the meringue from Step 7 in a piping bag, then pipe it on top of Step 6. Top the tart with the remaining fig slices, and dust it generously with powdered sugar..
- Bake the tart at 180°C for about 25 minutes. I recommend eating this slightly sweet tart with Blendy Plus (a sugar-free coffee drink)..
If you find this Fig Meringue Tart recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.