Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato pork rolls with teriyaki sauce recipe. To make mashed potato pork rolls with teriyaki sauce you need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce:
- You need of pork loin, thinly sliced.
- Use of water.
- Use of sugar.
- Take of sweet soy sauce.
- Use of For Mashed Potato :.
- Take of potatoes, peeled, quartered.
- Use of warm milk.
- Provide of unsalted butter.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Take of For Teriyaki Sauce :.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Get of onion powder.
- Prepare of ginger powder.
- Use of brown sugar.
- You need of sugar.
- Get of light soy sauce.
- Take of sake.
- Provide of water.
- Take of corn starch mix with 1 tbs water.
Instructions to make Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce:
- First, mix all the ingredients for teriyaki sauce except the corn starch mixture. Set aside..
- Cook the potatoes by putting them in the steamer then steam them or putting them in water then boil them until skewer inserts easily. Drain the hot water..
- Mash the cooked potatoes with potato masher. Add milk, butter, salt and pepper. Mix them well. Taste it..
- Place one or two tablespoons mashed potato (depends on how wide the slice pork you have) at the edge of sliced pork and roll it. Do the same thing to the remaining mashed potato and pork..
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat. When it’s hot, place the pork rolls in the pan, seal side bottom. Cook until all sides are nicely browned..
- Pour teriyaki sauce and coat the meat with sauce. Cook until the sauce gets boiled and reduced..
- Transfer the pork rolls on the serving plate. Set aside. Leave the sauce in the pan..
- Add 3/4 cup water, 1 tbs sugar and 1 tbs sweet soy sauce into the teriyaki sauce in the pan. Cook until it boils really hard. Stir occasionaly. Add the corn starch mixture. Stir it until it gets thickened. Taste the sauce. Adjust the seasoning if needed..
- Turn the heat off. Pour the sauce on top of the rolls. Sprinkle with green onion (optional)..
If you find this Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.