Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled Huli Huli Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Huli Huli Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Huli Huli Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled huli huli chicken recipe. You can have grilled huli huli chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Huli Huli Chicken:
- Provide of packed brown sugar.
- Take of ketchup.
- Take of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Get of sherry or chicken broth.
- Prepare of minced fresh gingerroot.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Value pack boneless skinless chicken thighs or boneless skinless breast(I did shish kabobs).
Instructions to make Grilled Huli Huli Chicken:
- In a small bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients. Reserve 1-1/3 cups for basting; cover and refrigerate; turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for 8 hours or overnight..
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade..
- Grill chicken, covered, on an oiled rack over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°; baste occasionally with reserved marinade during the last 5 minutes. ENJOY.
If you find this Grilled Huli Huli Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.