Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma recipe. You can have chicken shawarma using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Shawarma:
- Provide of Dough.
- Use of Fulawa 6 milk tin.
- Use of Yeast.
- Use of Baking Powder.
- Take of Sugar.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Warm water.
- Take of Filling.
- Provide of Chicken breast.
- Get of Ketchup.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Provide of Tomatoes.
- Take of Cucumber.
- Take of Irish.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Take of Thyme.
- Get of Onion.
Instructions to make Chicken Shawarma:
- Pour your yeast and sugar in a bowl and add warm water inside and allow it to rise for 5 min.
- Get a clean bowl and put your flour,salt and baking powder inside and mix it,pour the yeast mixture inside and mix it well to form the dough, then cover it for at least 15min.
- Slice your chicken vertically wash it and slice little onion inside, pour thyme,salt,garlic,oil inside,and mix it well,cover it and keep it inside fridge for it to marinate.this marinating should be the first thing, let it to marinate for atleast 12 or 6 hours..Mix ketchup and mayonnaise together and keep it aside.
- Slice cabbage, wash it and keep it aside,slice cucumber and tomatoes in circle and also keep it aside..Slice your Irish vertically and fried it using low heat.
- Pour your marinated chicken in a frying pan,cabbage and Irish, put little maggi inside and be spinning it..
- Roll your your dough in circle and bake it.
- Rub the ketchup mixture every where on the sheet,put the chicken mixture then two slice of cucumber and tomatoes and roll it like spring roll.
- Done! Allah y sadamu da alkhairan dake cikin wannan ranaku,happy iftar to those that fast today.
If you find this Chicken Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.