Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker beef stew recipe. You can have easy slow cooker beef stew using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- Prepare of Chuck Stew Meat.
- Take of medium onion diced.
- Prepare of medium potatos peeled + cubed (You can use any potatoes).
- Take of carrots (I cut up baby carrots).
- Provide of Celery chopped.
- Prepare of corn drained.
- Use of cut green beans drained.
- Provide of McCormick Beef Stew.
- Provide of Beef Broth (I use Collage Inn).
- Provide of Flour.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- After you have trimmed and cut your meat. Mix flour with a Sprinkle of McCormick, Salt & Pepper in a ziploc bag or a covered container. Put your meat in and Shake it up! Make sure each one is covered. You can also season your meat before the flour or while in the pan..
- Heat a oil in a deep pan. Tap off any excess flour. Then put floured meat in the pan to get a sear..
- Brown all sides then remove with a slotted spoon or tongs and put into pot. Then brown your onions in the same pan..
- Put your onions into pot. All this yummy goodness is what left. :).
- In a large measuring cup, Mix 3 cups Water & McCormick Beef Stew Packet. Put the mixture in the pan as it heats use a wisk and/or spoon to mix the beef glaze from the bottom of the pan into the liquid. Simmer for approximately 10 minutes..
- As all that Yummy Goodness simmers, put your potatos & veggies into the pot..
- Pour the liquid from the pan over meat & veggies. Fill the rest with beef broth & water. Cook high 6hrs or low 8hrs. The gravy might not be thick enough in the beginning but the starch from potatos & the flour from the meat will thicken things up but if it needs to be thicker towards the end add some roux. Add a little at a time. It will thicken as the roux cooks & be careful not to change the flavors..
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.