Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken 65 dum biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken 65 dum biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken 65 dum biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken 65 dum biryani recipe. To cook chicken 65 dum biryani you only need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken 65 dum biryani:
- Provide For of cooking rice :-.
- Use 1 kg of Basmati rice (Salam India).
- Get As required of Salt.
- Get For of chicken 65 :-.
- Prepare 1 kg of Breast chicken.
- You need Handful of curry leaves,garlic & green chili’s for crackling over chicken 65 while it’s ready.
- Provide For of gravy:-.
- Provide 2 of large fried onions one for adding in gravy one for garnishing.
- Use 400 grams of Curd.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kasuri methi, crushed.
- Prepare Few of Curry leaves & garlic pots 4-6 chopped.
- You need as required of Lime juice & coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt, green chilies & garlic paste, some red chilli powder, Garam masala powder.
- Get As required of Oil for cooking.
- Use For of garnishing:-.
- Provide few strands of Saffron strands with milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fried Onions.
- You need handful of Curry leaves & garlic sautéed.
- Take As required of Sprinkle Garam masala powder over it while it’s ready.
Instructions to make Chicken 65 dum biryani:
- Firstly marinate the chicken breast chopped pieces for better understanding please check out my posted recipe of chicken 65 individually. still I mentioned above the ingredients required..
- Soak the basmati rice prior to cooking for around 30 minutes- 1 hour like so..
- Now in a pan sauté a handful of curry leaves & fresh garlic cloves chopped..
- Blend some paste of green chilies 3-4 & few garlic pots roughly..
- Fry two medium size onions to golden brown..
- Once your chicken 65 is ready it’s easy to prepare with in no time it’s ready. Anyway now just take a wok in which we will be preparing gravy add some oil then add in some fried curry leaves & garlic cloves then add in some fried onions & whisked curd then add kasuri methi, salt, green chili’s & garlic paste, some red chilli & Garam masala powder. Coriander leaves. Sauté it till the oil separates.
- Besides cook the rice till it’s 80 % cooked then strain the water set aside..
- Now it’s time to layer it keep half of the rice in wok then add a layer of gravy cooked then add the fried chicken 65 add in the lime juice around the top layer..
- Now pop in the cooked rice the other half now it’s done. Now add in the saffron milk, fried onions, curry leaves with garlic fried some oil from the fried onions left lastly sprinkle some Garam masala powder..
- Cover the lid & let it steam within for about 10-15 minutes on the low burner then off the burner let it settle for few minutes like 10 -15. Here’s the deliciously awesome chicken 65 dum biryani is ready enjoy with only raita & salad..
- Tip of the day: this recipe is quite tricky follow the steps please points to remember is don’t add in more spices accordingly it will change the outcome of the dish.and this recipe doesn’t require cinnamon sticks, turmeric powder, mint leaves, or any other spices. Don’t pop in more food colour just add the natural saffron milk or like yellow food colour 2-4 drops. Have a flavorful meal & enjoy..
If you find this Chicken 65 dum biryani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.