Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crab Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crab Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab salad recipe. You can have crab salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crab Salad:
- Use of Mock crab, chopped or flaked.
- Prepare of Celery, diced small.
- Provide of Sweet onion, diced small.
- Use of Red bell pepper, diced small.
- Take of Black olives, sliced.
- Use of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Milk OR water (to thin mayo a bit).
- Take of Each, salt & pepper.
- Take of Dill weed.
- Provide of Sriracha sauce, optional.
Instructions to make Crab Salad:
- Dice crab and veggies. Place in a large mixing bowl with the cheese and olives..
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients for dressing. Add a bit more milk or water as needed to thin the mayo..
- Mix dressing with crab mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Serving suggestions: use as an appetizer with crackers, chips, or toasted bread. Make a simple sandwich. Place on your favorite bread, butter the outsides and toast in a pan for a crab melt, heat and serve over pasta or rice. Add some artichokes and heat for a hot appetizer dip. Cook potatoes, scoop out the inside of potatoes and mix with some of the crab salad. Spoon back into the potato shells and bake for 20-30 minutes for twice baked potatoes..
If you find this Crab Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.