Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato balls recipe. To make potato balls you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato balls:
- Get 5-6 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of chopped capcicum.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of coariander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take As per taste of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Potato balls:
- Take a bowl and add potatoes, capcicum, onion, turmeric powder, garam masala, chilli powder, coariander powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and mix it well..
- Now add corn flour mix it and make balls..
- Heat oil in the pain and fry balls till golden colour.
- Serves hot with tomato sauce or chutney..
If you find this Potato balls recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.