Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried mashed potato balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried mashed potato balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried mashed potato balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried mashed potato balls recipe. You can have fried mashed potato balls using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried mashed potato balls:
- Take 2 cups of mashed potatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of bacon bits or crumbles.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Provide 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get Dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of oil I use vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Fried mashed potato balls:
- After you have your 2 cups mashed potatoes add bacon, cheese, egg (beaten), salt and pepper.. mix well.
- Let mixture cool for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Heat oil on med high (you want enough oil to cover each ball halfway).
- Scoop up mixture and roll in palm into balls about 1.5 inches thick.
- Coat each ball lightly on flour.
- Roll balls into a egg wash (1 egg and 1/2 cup water mixed together).
- Then roll balls into bread crumbs and put into hot oil and fry about 3 to 4 minutes on each side of balls until golden brown.
- When done place on paper towel then light sprinkle of garlic salt.
If you find this Fried mashed potato balls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.