Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to imitation crab meat and tortellini salad recipe. To make imitation crab meat and tortellini salad you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad:
- Use of imitation crab meat.
- You need of package of tortellini.
- Take of limes.
- Use of red onion.
- Take of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of white vinegar.
- Take of ball fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare of parsley.
- Get of scallions.
- Provide of prosciutto.
- Use of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad:
- Start with boiling water for the tortellini then once boiling cook tortellini..
- While that's working, in a medium bowl add the imitation crab meat, onion (sliced), fresh mozzarella (cut into 1/2" cubes), olive oil, the zest from one lime along with the juice from both (depending on the size), & the vinegar..
- Drain the tortellini & place in an ice bath the drain when cold. WAIT! Do not add the tortellini yet! Mix the contents of the bowl thoroughly first, NOW add the tortellini (don't want to break the tortellini by mixing it too much)..
- Add the parsley (chopped), the scallions (sliced), & the salt & pepper to taste. Now give it one last mix gently being careful not to break the tortellini & you are done!.
- I don't normally use measurements when I cook; therefore the measurements provided are a close approximation for a good neutral flavor. Some people like more, others like less, so use your own judgment on how you want your dish to taste & make whatever adjustments you need..
If you find this Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.