Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai red curry with chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry with chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with chicken recipe. To make thai red curry with chicken you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai red curry with chicken:
- You need of chicken filet or breast, diced.
- Take of coconut milk/cream.
- Use of red curry paste.
- Get of white rice (thai jasmin rice is best).
- Use of green beans / haricots verts, cut in 2 or 3 parts each.
- Use of red bell pepper, cut in thin slices.
- Provide of onion, chopped in large slices.
- Take of spring onions, cut in small rings.
- Prepare of diced pineapple.
- Use of coconut oil or olive oil.
Steps to make Thai red curry with chicken:
- Cut all the vegetables and chicken as required. Don't cut the vegetables too finely, they should still have a nice bite..
- Pre-bake the chicken in a wok in some coconut or olive oil until the pieces are no longer raw inside. You might have to do it in two portions. Take it out and set it aside on a plate when done, clean the wok..
- Put the bell pepper and the green beans into the wok in the rest of the oil for about 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Add the red curry paste and cook for another minute or 2. Add about a quarter of the coconut milk when the curry paste starts to stick to the pan. Stir everything together well and let it simmer..
- Cook the rice according to instructions in another pan. This will take about 10 minutes..
- Add the normal onion, the chicken and some more coconut milk. Stir and let it simmer for 5 more minutes..
- Add the spring onions, the pineapple, and all the rest of the coconut milk. Turn the fire to low heat..
- Let it simmer some more. When your rice is done, check and taste if your vegetables are cooked well, especially the bell pepper and green beans..
- Serve the rice and curry separately. Everyone can take rice and pour delicious curry over it at will. Done!.
If you find this Thai red curry with chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.