Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Egg Potato Mung Dal 💛 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Potato Mung Dal 💛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Potato Mung Dal 💛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg potato mung dal 💛 recipe. You can cook egg potato mung dal 💛 using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Potato Mung Dal 💛:
- Take of eggs.
- You need of mung dal.
- Prepare of chopped onions.
- Take of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of dried red chilli.
- Provide of ginger – garlic paste.
- Get of termeric powder.
- Use of red chili powder.
- Prepare of Oil as required.
- Get of Salt as required.
- Prepare of medium size boiled and mashed potato.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- Get of coriender powder.
- Take of chopped Coriender leaf.
- Take of Water as required.
Instructions to make Egg Potato Mung Dal 💛:
- Take a pan hand heat it on stove.put 1/2 cup mung dal and fry in a medium for 2 minutes. Then wash the dal properly and soak it in cleaned water for half an hour.Then drain it and keep them aside..
- Wash the potatoes and cut into medium sizes.Boil them..
- In a pressure cooker,put the soaked mung dal, 1.5 cup water, salt as required, termeric powder,red chilli powder,cumin powder, coriender powder,ginger garlic paste,oil and heat them on stop until dal is properly cooked..
- Now stop the stove ang cool the dal. Put the dal into a mixy with boiled potatoes and blend them..
- Fry 2 eggs in a fry pan and cut into 8 small pieces.keep them aside..
- Take another pan,put some oil and heat it on stove.Put 2 dried red chili into it and fry it for 1 minutes in a low flame. Now put chopped onions and chopped garlic into it and fry untill onions become golden brown color..
- Now put the potato and dal mixchure into it and cook them for 5-7 minutes in a high flame.Now put fried eggs and chopped coriender leafs and cook another 5-7 minutes..
- Dal is ready to serve.Enjoy it with roti and rice..
If you find this Egg Potato Mung Dal 💛 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.