Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken drumstick in indian gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken drumstick in indian gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken drumstick in indian gravy recipe. You can have chicken drumstick in indian gravy using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken drumstick in indian gravy:
- Use 5 nos of chicken drumstick.
- Provide 4 nos of tomato (better if its semi ripe).
- You need 2 nos of onionchopped.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsps of pepper powder.
- Provide 5 nos of green chillies.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get of coconut oil.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard.
- Use 3 tsps of chilly kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsps of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeic powder.
- You need handful of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Chicken drumstick in indian gravy:
- Marinate the chicken pieces with chilly powder, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 pinch turmeric powder,garam masala,vinegar and salt and keep aside for 20 mins..
- Add these pieces and a cup of water into a pressure cooker and cook until 2 whistles.
- Meanwhile heat a pan and add coconut oil..
- Add mustard and curry leaves..
- Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and stir till its fried.
- Add chopped onions,salt,a pinch turmeric powder,1tsp pepper powder,green chillies and saute till golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and water from the cooked chicken. Cook with lid on for 10mins.
- Add more water if required to cook tomatoes..if the water from the cooked chicken is insufficient.
- Remove the lid and mash the tomato and onion into puree using a spoon..
- Add the chicken pieces into the boiling gravy along with water so that the chicken pieces just immerse in the gravy.
- Close and cook for 10-15mins.
- Remove the lid, Add coconut milk and let it simmer.
- Before it comes to boil.add coriander leaves and remove from heat.
- Delicious chicken drumstick curry is ready to be served.
If you find this Chicken drumstick in indian gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.