Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best CHICKEN CARBONARA recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CHICKEN CARBONARA recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably choose many items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken carbonara recipe. To make chicken carbonara you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook CHICKEN CARBONARA:
- Use of penne pasta, uncooked.
- Prepare of Italian herb salad dressing.
- Get of chicken breast, cut into peices.
- Get of bacon, diced.
- Use of fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need of red pepper, chopped.
- Get of chicken brotb.
- Provide of cream cheese.
- Provide of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of grape tomatoes, cut into quarters.
Instructions to make CHICKEN CARBONARA:
- Cook penne according to package directions..
- Meamwhile; heat dressing in a large skillet on medium heat..
- Add chicken and vegetables, cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently..
- In another pan, fry bacon and remove from grease, add to the chicken mixture..
- Add broth and cheese, cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Add parmesan cheese and mix well..
- Drain pasta, and return to pot..
- Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly..
- Cook 1 minute or until heated trough. Sauce will thicken as it stands..
- Fold in tomatoes and serve.
If you find this CHICKEN CARBONARA recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.