Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato kheema patties recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato kheema patties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato kheema patties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato kheema patties recipe. To make potato kheema patties you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato kheema patties:
- Get of mutton mince.
- Take of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of garam masala powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Get of cumin powder.
- Get of coriander powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of green chillies.
- Get of mediun size chopped onion.
- Prepare of boiled and mashed potato.
- Get of eggs.
- Use of bread crums.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Potato kheema patties:
- Wash mutton kheema well! Add ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder,cumin powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder mix it then add the grinded mixture (grind coriander leaves,green chillies and salt into paste) mix well and keep on stove at high flame!.
- Kheema should be cooked completely (if needed add little water and cook) once the kheema is ready let it be cool add the finely chopped onions and mix well! Stuffing is ready..
- Now boil the potatoes, mash it add salt to it and mix it well! Take a little potato tikki flat in your hand add the stuffing in middle, take anothr thin tikki and close it,(make sure its closed properly from all the sides) roll it in breadcrums dip in egg(whisk eggs add red chilli powder and salt to it) deep fry the patties till golden colour, Ready to serve!😋.
If you find this Potato kheema patties recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.