Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker bbq smoked sausage recipe. You can have pressure cooker bbq smoked sausage using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage:
- You need of Smoked Sausage.
- Take of water.
- Provide of Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce.
- Provide of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take of liquid smoke.
Steps to make Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage:
- Cut your sausage into 1/2 inch slices and toss them in your electric pressure cooker pot..
- Pour water, Worcestershire, and liquid smoke over the sausage.
- Pour the BBQ sauce over top of the sausage making sure to coat each of them..
- Note: Not stirring it will help prevent the burn notice for those with a stainless steel pot. If you have a non stick pot, go ahead and mix it all together..
- Make sure the ring seal is in, place your lid on and the vent to the sealed position. Do manual high pressure for 5 minutes..
- When time is up do a quick release. Give it a good stir, and serve..
If you find this Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.