Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach tortellini soup with smoked sausage recipe. You can have spinach tortellini soup with smoked sausage using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage:
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of packaged smoked sausage (I used 2 for this recipe)sliced into coins.
- Get 2 cans of diced tomatoes(14 oz).
- Prepare 1-32 ounce of chicken broth + 1 can chicken broth (low sodium).
- Use 1 package of tortellini (I used 2 for this recipe) any flavor you like.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 4 cups of fresh baby spinach.
Instructions to make Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage:
- Heat olive oil in large stockpot, then add chopped onion and smoked sausage, then add garlic and sauté until onion is translucent and sausages start to brown…..
- Add the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, black pepper and bring to a boil……
- Add tortellini, and boil for 4 min or until tortellini is slightly soft, stirring gently…….
- Reduce heat and add spinach and cook until spinach has wilted…….
- Remove pot from heat, serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.